- Easy-to-use timeline oriented user interface prototype (portable version available for Windows 64bit, other versions comming soon!);
- Growing gallery of elements to experiment with;
A FRAMEWORK FOR
marine is part of my PhD research, in which I investigate ways to improve the use of motion capture devices in performing arts and approximate developers and artists.
- Plug-in module for independent third party elements programming for infinite behaviour possibilities;
- Expansible input devices and feature computation architectures;
- Built-in OSC and MIDI capabilities, for integration with third party softwares (control sound, light, etc.);
- Graphic capabilities through built-in integration with Processing;
- Built-in motion tracking and motion features computation, through integration with EyesWeb and J4K;
- Built-in calibration element, for fine tune projection and motion capture devices setup in any stage;
- Easily save and load calibration settings;
- Motion tracking device and projector may be arranged in many different positions, Marine Framework adjusts coordinates automatically after setup.
Access to UI demonstration
video has been suspended due to current test sessions, in order to avoid bias. It will be available as soon as tests are finished.
I wanna test!